Role: Technician/ Electrician
Work Area: Freetown, Sierra Leone
Employer: Multi Tech Africa SL Ltd.
Application Deadline: 28th of October 2022
Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone. Open to all nationalities.
Application Instructions: Submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Technician/Electrician ” in Subject Line.
Responsible to fix solar panels, solar inverters, UPS, fix larger systems and also work alongside several component of the company.
- Design a solar panel system based on customer needs and structural conditions.
- Assemble and install the racking, panels and electrical equipment.
- Install, upgrade, maintain and regularly inspect all solar panels, Inverters and UPS.
- Analyse and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment.
- Connect the panels to the electrical system.
- Activate and test the solar panel and other electrical systems.
- Perform system maintenance on the solar panels, solar Inverters, UPS and other electrical systems.
- Create records of materials used during Installation of solar panels, solar Inverters and UPS.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned by the supervisor.
Education and Knowledge
- Diploma/ TVET Certification in electrical/ electrical technology or related area.
- 5+ years of experience as an electrician or similar role.
- Possess an Up-to-date electrician’s license.
- Certified Practitioner’s License or other appropriate licensing is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to install solar panels, solar Inverters and UPS skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong critical thinking skills.