Sweet Salone Project Assistant
Role: Sweet Salone Project Assistant
Employer: Aurora Foundation
Application Deadline: 29th October 2023
Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone.
Application Instructions: Submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Sweet Salone Project Assistant” in Subject Line.
The Project Assistant will assist in the efficient running of the Sweet Salone project and will also support in the coordination, planning and execution of Sweet Salone Project activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for the Sweet Salone shop on Wilkinson Road.
- Serve as an administrator of Sweet Salone products in liaison with the in-country artisans
- Handle products preparations for sale exposition in the shop.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse in an organized and neat manner.
- Organise Sweet Salone pop-up markets under the supervision of Sweet Salone Manager.
- Handle preparation, scheduling, logistics and other various requirements for international shipments of Sweet Salone products.
- Conduct and assist in research into new craftsmanship for creating additional Sweet Salone products.
- Provide support to other staff members in regards to Aurora Foundation projects as time permits.
Education and Knowledge
- University degree in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years work experience as a project assistant officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in basic software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel) is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong attention to details and time management skills.