Length of Consultancy: 1 month (period of September) – May be extended to 6-8 weeks
Nature of Role: Field Based- Sierra Leonean Applicants Only.
Deadline: Rolling Application
How to apply? Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Applicants must provide a Cover Letter and CV.
Working alongside Afriqia and its project partners, trainers will be trained and deployed nationally to deliver Entrepreneurship and Employability Training.
Trainers will be responsible to deliver training sessions to meet the goals and objectives of the project and will work closely with their supervisors and other trainers to ensure an effective and cohesive training program.
- Conduct engaging and interactive training sessions and ensure the content is understood by participants.
- Record attendance, participants’ feedback and training materials for evaluation and project reporting.
- Provide feedback and guidance to participants to achieve training objectives.
- Share practical knowledge, case studies and industry best practices to enhance participants’ understanding of the subject matter.
- Assess training effectiveness to achieve training objectives.
- Provide personalised assistance to participants who require additional support.
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience as a trainer, facilitator or educator towards young people in development or vocational training.
- Ability to adapt innovative training methods/techniques that are inclusive and can meet various learning styles.
- Proficiency in using relevant training tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote areas.
- Must be available to take part in the trainees of trainer’s (TOT) session commencing by the end of August 2023.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Must be patient and detail oriented.
- Driven / Self Motivated.
- Must value Time & Punctuality.