Role: Gynaecologist (Preferably a female)
Start Date: September 2022
Employer: Poly Care Medical (PCM)
Reporting to: CEO
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2022
Open: to National and International applicants.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Instructions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Cover Letter and CV with “Gynaecologist” as Subject Line.
Responsible to diagnose and treat gynaecological conditions as well as provide relevant subject matter advise to patients.
- Provides outpatient & inpatient obstetrics and gynaecology services, including infant delivery and related surgical procedures.
- Performing periodic and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynaecological conditions.
- Follows medical practice policies and procedures, including attending all mandatory meetings, minimizing incident reports, using resources efficiently, and practicing medicine in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintain the required productivity expectations for time spent in the clinic.
- Advising patients on the best birth control options.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Participates in the Clinical Outcomes Program and works towards meeting organizational targets for all metrics.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Participates in administrative duties, including lab reports, charts, and medication refills reviewed and managed appropriately.
- Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
- Completes all required documentation accurately, timely, and thoroughly in accordance with department standards and to comply with electronic medical record requirements, including medication reconciliation, finalizing notes, clearing out personal pool, and participating in clinic pool.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Medical Degree from an accredited university in related focus area.
- Certified specialization in gynaecology.
- Valid Medical license and practicing certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a gynaecologist.
- Extensive working knowledge of current gynaecology modes of operations.
- Familiarity with traditional and web-based patient information systems.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent patient and family interaction and time management skills.
- Patience and a calm demeanour in stressful situations.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
- Fluency in Arabic desired but not mandatory.
Note: This role will be supported by a laboratory that is fully equipped for:
In addition, plans are underway for a modern Digital Images Department that will consist of:
- Fixed Radiography Digital System.
- CT Scanner.
- Mammography System.
- MRI Scanner.