Role: General Practitioner
Start Date: September 2022
Employer: Poly Care Medical (PCM)
Reporting to: CEO
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2022
Open: to National and International applicants.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Instructions: Submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with “General Practitioner” in Subject Line.
Responsible to manage the facility treats all common medical conditions and refers patients to hospitals and other medical services for urgent and specialist treatment. Also provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients’ health.
- Complying with all legislation applicable to practicing medicine.
- Conduct physical examinations, tests, and procedures to diagnose patients.
- Explaining test results and medical procedures to patients.
- Ensure accurate medical records for all patients in a safe and confidential manner.
- Making recommendations for lifestyle changes to improve patients’ quality of life.
- Prescribe and administer medication, treatment, or therapy to patients.
- Provide emergency care.
- Consulting with other Doctors about the specialized needs of some patients.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be required in providing healthcare.
This role offers a pathway for managerial role growth that will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the general management of the facility and team.
- Ensure all relevant statutory reports are submitted to the respective authorities on time.
- Training junior Doctors and other healthcare professionals in the team.
Educational and Experience:
- Masters Degree in General Medicine.
- Specialised studies/ qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a Medical Practitioner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare management role.
- Valid Medical license and practicing certificate.
- Strong leadership/ management and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Extensive knowledge of diagnostic, treatment, and rehabilitation processes.
- Familiar with traditional and web-based patient information systems.
- Patience and a calm demeanour in stressful situations.
- Fluency in Arabic desired but not mandatory.
Note: This role will be supported by a laboratory that is fully equipped for:
In addition, plans are underway for a modern Digital Images Department that will consist of:
- Fixed Radiography Digital System.
- CT Scanner.
- Mammography System.
- MRI Scanner.