Credit Control Officer
Role: Credit Control Officer
Employer: Ecomed Advanced Medical Diagnostics
Application Deadline: 14th Feb 2024
Work Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone.
Application Instructions: Submit CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Credit Control Officer” in Subject Line.
This role is primarily responsible for uploading images to a software. The candidate must be able to download and print out report sent by the radiology department and store them accordingly.
- Responsible for collecting and verifying patient images before sending them to the radiologist for further medical examination.
- Ensure all images are categorised accurately.
- Be accurate and maintain attention to detail during data entry process.
- Follow the medical diagnosis center procedures and guidelines in order to maintain integrity in data entry process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data (images).
- Operate and understand radiographic technology and equipment.
- Adhere to patient confidentiality as well as maintaining privacy of patient information/ images.
- Verify and check the accuracy of the information/ data entered and resolve any errors or discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot any issues or errors encountered during data collection and entry.
- Stay updated on the latest radiology and data entry practices.
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned.
Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Information technology or related fields.
- Experience in Radiography is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office programs is required.
- Proficiency in using various medical equipment and instruments is a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work in fast pace environment.