Centre Support Staff
Role: Centre Support Staff
Employer: EcoMed Advanced Medical Diagnostics
Application Deadline: 14th Feb 2024
Work Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone.
Application Instructions: Submit CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Centre Support Staff” in Subject Line.
The role is primarily responsible to welcome/aid patients to access the right medical professional in a safe and efficient manner.
- Welcoming patients in a polite and friendly manner.
- Directing patients to their seats, exit doors, restrooms and to all other various sections in the hospital.
- Assisting patients with disabilities or other impairments.
- Enforcing all health and safety regulations in the hospital in line with Ecomed’s health and safety policy.
- Ensure that all public areas of the hospital are neat and organised.
- Ensure that all emergency protocols are adhered to.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge
- High School certificate/ diploma or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Must be able to easily identify guests’ needs and provide excellent customer service.
Skills and Competencies
- Must be well dressed and presentable.
- Have attention to detail.
- Friendly demeanor and must be able to communicate clearly.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to stand for an extended period of time.