Business Planning Manager
Role: Business Planning Manager
Work Area: Freetown, Sierra Leone
Employer: IT Services and IT Consulting Company
Application Deadline: 18th of September
Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone. Open to all nationalities
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Instructions: Submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Business Planning Manager” in Subject Line.
The role’s focus will provide suggestions on how to improve business activities based on performance analysis and forecasts. Also prioritize business initiatives, create best practices for departments to follow and work towards meeting company objectives.
- Create detailed product requirement documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific customer segment including a sense of prioritization, feature definition and product road map.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution and work with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver on the vision, e.g. Technical, Commercial, Finance, Legal etc.
- Responsible got service release plan and enablement, working to ensure that all partner teams have what they need to be successful.
- Discover new business development opportunities, lead calls with key customers, create tools to support the success, and help to identify opportunities to increase that success.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders for accurate and timely reporting.
- Manage all monitoring, reporting and communication regarding administrative matters at levels.
- Oversee and ensure that the office environment is properly equipped and well organized.
- Assist in any administrative support requested or delegated.
Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (business or MBA preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in business planning and/or strategy.
- High energy, motivated individual who excels in a team environment is considered.
- Highly analytical with extensive experience in data analysis is a plus.
- The ability to multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously is added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess relationship building and management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Good competitive Analysis
- Demonstrated leadership on cross-functional teams.
- Must have good operations management skills.