Role: Administrative Intern
Company: Aurora Foundation
Length of Internship: 4 months
Nature of Role: Internship- Open to all Sierra Leoneans
Deadline: 30th August 2023.
How to apply? Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Applicants must provide a Cover Letter and CV with “Administrative Intern” in the Subject Line.
The Administrative Intern will work closely and support the foundation’s various areas/ activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for guests at the office.
- Document vehicle logbook trips in the online system on a monthly basis.
- When Sweet Salone staff is absent, attend to customers for the Aurora shop.
- Prepare documents for trainings when requested, such as certificates, sign-in sheets, surveys and other relevant documents for training.
- Assist during presentations & training of other team members and help out with assignments.
- Running errands to support the different activities of Aurora Foundation.
- Give support to other tasks and events executed by Aurora Foundation as time permits.
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices.
- Must be willing to learn and be growth oriented.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Attention to detail.